Date(s) - 16/11/2018 - 26/11/2018
Full course info HERE
Training course project for permaculture trainers, designers and facilitators to be organised with the support of the Swiss Foundation Movetia through the interim solution for Erasmus+
Dive Deep will be a 10 days training course combining elements of Social Permaculture as well as internationally renowned teacher Rosemary Morrow’s “Permaculture Teaching Matters” (PTM) training.
This training course is for trainers and facilitators working with youth who want to deepen and develop their experience in teaching, authentic vocation, permaculture, and social entrepreneurship.
Dive Deep will help participants to:
* Develop and deepen training and facilitation skills through non-formal education
* Learn to pass on knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that creates real change in their students and activates entire communities
* Apply the ecological principles of permaculture to social structures to create solid and efficient organisations
* Study economic models which serve to develop and enrich local communities (Ethical money, alternative currencies, time banks, divestment, social innovation and enterprise, right livelihoods)
* Use Systems Theory in identifying the leverage points/points of intervention/entry points to support positive transformation of society
* Design your Life: A Process for Finding Your Path
* Designing factors of community resilience.
Facilitators: Alfred Decker, Valentina Cifarelli, Giuseppe Sannicandro & Cecilia Furlan